PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A more different server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WallyW

A more different server Empty
PostSubject: A more different server   A more different server EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Like I said in my Gm App, one of the main ways to gain players is to have a server which stands out, which means have something different. Also we should create a facebook page, I will explain more about this point further in my topic.

A) Since the server is still new, it wouldn't hurt to bring up something called an NX event. Nowadays every private server has the same old boring way of receiving NX, it's too easy. The only difficult things to do in a private server is to get an MSI. Why don't we switch that to having an event, let's say every Saturday, in a map which will contain maybe around 15 mobs? And when those 15 mobs are killed, 5 NX items will be produced by each of them. BUT 3/4 of them are... clothes which are... unattractive? Anyway the 1/4 NX items which are produced will have the highest pricing range and ofcourse, will look the best Cool

The items which probably has the highest pricing range :- (most to least)

1. Pets

2. Rings

3. Nice clothes

4. Capes

5. Gloves

B) About the facebook page, it's more to having a closer relationship with the players, for example, when in-game, we can take screen shots of us and post them on facebook. When the players feel closer to their game masters and ofcourse to the entire server itself, they would most probably stick to that one server and grow with it Wink Also, when we have a facebook page, we have a higher chance of being recognized, having photos and updates which will show everyone that THIS SERVER IS FRIKKIN AWESOME AND YOU HAVE TO JOIN IT. cyclops Also, we can create another competition using facebook, during several occasions, we can have the players dress up and take a screenshot of it with a caption. The one who has the awesomest caption and costume wins EVENT TROPHIES or MONEY or OTHER STUFF!

C)NX items can be sold in FM rooms by players, like I said earlier in my topic, NX will be abit more difficult to obtain so this gives us another DIFFERENT marketing system which involves the trading of NX items. So I suggest the meso rate to be dropped to around um, sorry I'm not sure what the meso rate is right now because the website and server is down, I'll get back to that when I find out more Smile
So when NX items are being traded and sold around, I suggest rare NX items to be the most expensive around 500,000,000. I feel that having 1 billion mesos in the game is ALOT when the meso rate is dropped, so only VERY rare NX items shall be sold at a price of 1 billion. Because of that, we should create a primary currency called Silver Sack (suggesting a name) which is equivalent to 100 million. A Gold Sack shall be 1 billion (suggesting). I strongly suggest, if you were to pursue my suggestion, 'attractive' NX items should be sold at a price range of around 2SS (Silver Sack) ~ 7SS (Silver Sack).

I will continue to think of more ideas Smile Thanks for reading my suggestion

Last edited by WallyW on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

A more different server Empty
PostSubject: Re: A more different server   A more different server EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Quote :
B) About the facebook page, it's more to having a closer relationship with the players, for example, when in-game, we can take screen shots of us and post them on facebook.
My facebook was recently hacked so im slowly getting ready to log back in. I belive their was a loophole on my computer so i will make a facebook page when i am ready.
Back to top Go down
https://pandastoryv83.board-directory.net

A more different server
Page 1 of 1